Carrie Casey and Kate Woodward Young are Best Selling Authors
The Director Credentialing course uses one of these books
Published in 2021, Kate & Carrie’s most recent book provides strategies, inspiration, and encouragement for how to run a childcare center in a post-COVID world. Whether you call your program a mother’s-day-out, a preschool, an early childhood learning center, daycare, childcare, nursery or school, you still need to have a good understanding of the daily roles & responsibilities of the administrator/director.
Your good management of the center enables your staff and children to thrive in a learning environment that meets the needs of teachers, parents, and most importantly the children.
Early childhood professional and entrepreneurs Carrie Casey & Kate Woodward Young share their 20+ years of practical tips, tools, advice, and hard-won experience in the field they love with those ready to become the next generation of successful and effective administrators.
- Reflect your own educational philosophy
- Attract families who share your values
- Achieve and maintains full enrollment
- Train and retains an amazing staff
- Network well within the community
- Build and sticks to a realistic budget
- And more…
SELECT CHAPTER TITLES
- How Do I Get the Most Out of My Center?
- Where Does the Time Go?
- Which Parents Belong at My Center?
- How Do We Make Our Centers Work for Us?
- What Do I Do When the Worst Happens?
- Where Did All the Money Go?
- What Does My Center Stand For?
The book is available as a kindle, audio, paperback and hardback. English and Spanish.