All the training hours you need for your annual training to renew your credential. If you need additional hours because you are a TRS or accredited program, buy the TRS completion package.
Annual Director Training Packet (30 hrs)
All the training materials you need for your annual Director training. Everything Texas Child Care Licensing (HHS) requires is included
- Child/classroom focused hours
- Prevention, reporting & recognition of child maltreatment
- SIDS & infant brain development training
- Emergency preparedness
- Preventing & controlling communicable diseases (including immunization)
- Administering medication
- preventing & responding to emergencies due to food or allergic reaction
- understanding building & physical premises hazards (electric, water, traffic)
- Handling hazardous materials
- Business management topics
Your instructor is Carrie Casey (Carrie@TexasDirector.org). You may contact her at any time & must send her you answers to the end of section questions.
You will be able to complete you annual director training & learn at your own pace. Once you complete a section, simply send the quiz over to your instructor. No overwhelming end of course final exam.